Main - Procedural
2 working days
- Copy of child's Birth Certificate attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the host country and by the UAE Embassy abroad.
- Copy of the father's Passport.
- Copy of the mother's passport.
- Copy of the Family Book (All pages).
- Personal photo.
- If the spouse (UAE National or Foreigner) is not added to the Family Book, attach a copy of the marriage certificate attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the host country and mission in the host country.
Service Application Channels
Service Delivery Channels
- International Mission in Headquarters Country
Sustainable Development Goals
Goal 16: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
Terms and Conditions
- The applicant must be a UAE national.
- The application form must be correctly filled.
- All required documents must be attached.
In some cases, the application may be forwarded to the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship for further action.
Please call MoFAIC's call centre at +97180044444 or Enquire through the MoFAIC Website: