Follow Us
Citizens of both countries that hold diplomatic, special and normal passports are exempted from obtaining an entry visa to the territories of the other country, by allowing them to enter, exit and transit (through legally open transit points for international traffic) and reside in the territory of the other party for a period not exceeding 90 days within any 180 days.
This link will direct you to an external website that may have different content and privacy policies from