The Ministry of Foreign Affairs aims to make its website the main portal for anyone wanting to access its services and information.
- UAE nationals within the UAE and abroad
- All UAE residents
- All individuals outside the UAE
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs places great importance on connecting with its customers. It believes that such communications enhance the existing confidence between both parties, improve its services, and enriches the information published on the portal. Therefore, MoFA provides different interactive channels and platforms to connect with its customers. These channels include:
- Contact Us which include complaint, enquiry, suggestion, contact the Ministers and media interview request.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- UAE missions abroad portals
In keeping with its goal to be the main portal for MoFA services and information, the MoFA website intends to facilitate, develop, and offer procedures around the clock and make them accessible to all target audiences from any computer with an Internet connection. In principle, the MoFA aims to:
- Provide information and services through this portal around the clock (24/7)
- Provide several channels to connect with target audiences, and listen to their suggestions, improve services and policies and enhance the content through continuous upgrades and updates etc.
- Adopt highest security measures to protect the users' data and information
- Maintain confidentiality of target audience’s information