The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MoFAIC) is open for any comments and remarks through its dedicated channels. Such input will be considered as an important reference during the discussion of the developing and enhancing process of our services.
The Ministry has the absolute right to prevent the posting of any comment that would:
- form a security threat.
- include inappropriate language.
- violate the privacy of or offend others.
- be in violation of local codes
- be inappropriate, obscene or libelous.
- include unwanted or promotional messages.
- be interpreted as discriminating or harmful to any part of the society in terms of race, color, nationality, religion or status, etc..
- include group or political discussions.
- infringe intellectual property rights.