• Abu Dhabi:
Marina Mall – Sunday through Thursday - from 08:00 am to 03:00 pm
MoFAIC Branch Office – Dubai - Sunday through Thursday - from 08:00 am to 03:00 pm.
Dubai Chamber of Commerce and Industry – Deira - Sunday through Thursday - from 08:00 am to 03:00 pm
"Al Tawar" Center - Sunday through Thursday - from 08:00 am to 03:00 pm
Al Mananra Center - Sunday through Thursday - from 08:00 am to 03:00 pm
Emirates Towers - Sunday through Thursday - from 09:00 am to 04:00 pm
MoFAIC Branch Office – Sharjah - Sunday through Thursday - from 08:00 am to 03:00 pm.
Ajman Chamber of Commerce and Industry Sunday through Thursday - from 07:30 am to 02:30 pm
1. Checking the invoice
2. Verifying authenticity of the seal and signature
3. Informing the customer of the transaction fees and request payment card
4. Entering the attestation authority in the electronic attestation system
5. Automatic determination of the fees via the system, and informing the customer accordingly.
6. Deducting the amount from the customer's card and returning the card with payment receipt.
7. Printing the electronic sticker, fixing on the certificate, and signing by the customer service officer.
8. Delivering the attested certificate to the customer.
If the document to be attested was issued outside the UAE, it must be certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where it was issued, as well as by the UAE mission to such country. But, If the document was issued within the UAE, it must be certified and approved by the concerned official authority.
Personal Documents and Certificates
Educational Certificates - Medical Reports - Experience Certificates - Birth and Death Certificates - Marriage and Divorce Contracts – To Whom It May Concern Certificates – Employment Contracts - Passport Copies - Certificate of Dependency and Determination of Heirs (estate) – General and Special Power of Attorney.
Contracts and Trade Agreements
Minutes of the Board of Directors Meeting Resolutions - Commercial Licenses - Company Memorandum of Association - Certificate of pledge to Open or Close a Company - Commercial Register - Employment Agency – Recruitment Contracts - Umrah and Hajj Transaction Contracts - Commercial Agencies – Financial Budget Approval - Registration of a New Product . Registration of a Trade Mark
Please visit the UAE Missions with representation in neighboring countries. Following is the list of UAE missions covering the countries where the UAE has no representation:
• Bahamas, Barbados, Dominican Republic, Grenada: covered by the UAE missions in USA.
• Guatemala, El Salvador, Belize: covered by the UAE Mission in Mexico.
• Guyana, Suriname: covered by the UAE Mission in Brazilian.
• Bolivia: covered by the UAE Mission Chile.
• Uruguay, Paraguay: covered by the UAE Mission in Argentine.
• Ecuador, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Haiti, Jamaica: covered by the UAE Mission in Cuba.
• Honduras: covered by the UAE Mission in Panama.
• Nicaragua: covered by the UAE Mission in Colombia.
• Lithuania: covered by the UAE Mission in Poland.
• Albania: covered by the UAE Mission in Greece.
• Macedonia, San Marino: covered by the UAE Mission in Italy.
• Slovakia, Slovenia: covered by the UAE Mission in Austria.
• Liechtenstein: covered by the UAE Mission in Switzerland.
• Andorra, Vatican: covered by the UAE Mission in Spain.
• Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo: covered by the UAE Mission in Montenegro.
• Monaco: covered by the UAE Mission in France.
• Estonia: covered by the UAE Mission in Sweden.
• Luxembourg: covered by the UAE Mission in Belgium.
• Iceland: covered by the UAE Mission in Britain.
• Moldova: covered by the UAE Mission in Ukraine.
East Asia and the Pacific:
• Tonga, Tuvalu, Fiji: covered by the UAE Mission in New Zealand.
• Vanuatu, Solomon Islands, Samoa: covered by the UAE Mission in Australian.
• North Korea: covered by the UAE Mission in China.
• Cambodia: covered by the UAE Mission in Thailand.
• Palau: covered by the UAE Mission in Philippine.
• Brunei: covered by the UAE Mission in Malaysia.
• Papua New Guinea: covered by the UAE Mission in Singapore.
• Laos: covered by the UAE Mission in Vietnam.
• Bhutan: covered by the UAE Mission in India.
• Maldives: covered by the UAE Mission in Sri Lanka.
• Kyrgyzstan: covered by the UAE Mission in Uzbekistan.
• Tajikistan: covered by the UAE Mission in Kazakhstan
• South Sudan: covered by the UAE Mission in Ethiopia.
• Rwanda, Burundi: covered by the UAE Mission in Uganda.
• Madagascar, Comoros: covered by the UAE Mission in Kenya.
• Malta: covered by the UAE Mission in Tunisia.
• Mali and Niger: covered by the UAE Mission in Algeria.
• Zambia, Democratic Republic of Congo, Malawi: covered by the UAE Mission in Tanzania.
• Cameroon, Burkina Faso: covered by the UAE Mission in Nigeria.
• Botswana, Lesotho, Zimbabwe, Namibia: covered by the UAE Mission in South African.
• Sierra Leone, Ivory Coast, Gambia, Cape Verde: covered by the UAE Mission in Senegal.
• Congo, Gabon: covered by the UAE Mission in Angola.
• Swaziland, Mauritius: covered by the UAE Mission in Mozambique.
The UAE Missions abroad.
Documents are directly attested in the UAE Missions abroad at the mission headquarters, via the currier or online application through the following link:
Then visiting the nearest UAE mission to complete the service.
MoFAIC provides e-mobile service to people with special needs, in order to provide them with a quick and distinguished attestation service without needing to enter the attestation centers. Currently, this service is available at the Marina Mall attestation office in Abu Dhabi
Working for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation is featured by its special nature. It opens up broad professional horizons and a specific career path. The work is characterized by unceasing development, lack of routine, job opportunities for administrators and diplomats abroad, as well as more experience in representing the UAE around the world. For opportunities and employment requirements, please visit:
While the majority of our students are new staff at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation in the UAE, the doors of the Academy are wide open to applicants from governmental and semi-governmental agencies from all over the UAE. However, applicants must be nominated by their institutions for admission to the Academy. If you are interested in joining the Academy, please click on the following link: EDA
Please go to the "Pending Transactions" option where transaction status are shown
Please contact your bank or change the card type as this type of card is not supported
Please double-click on the upload link to browse files in your device then upload the file
If the error appears on the first page of the service application, please ensure that all data are correctly entered.
When you go to the second page of the application, please make sure to click on 'Complete payment' option and then agree to the terms and conditions.
If the error appears on the payment card data entry page, the card details entered may probably be wrong, please contact your bank. Some banks restrict using cards outside the UAE or due to administrative or technical reasons. The Bank will have the authorization to check the incident, inform you of the reason, and solve the problem.
You can then re-fill the application and try the payment process again.
- Filling all mandatory fields,
- Filling the fields correctly.
- Complying with specified attachment size of 1 MB
Please make sure to properly enter the data required in the registration application and ensure that the variable codes at the bottom of the page are correctly entered.
Please prepare the following information, and then contact the Customer Service Officer at the call center to help you:
- Name of the service.
- Name of the mission
- Application number (if any)
- A copy of the error and the page preceding the error
- The place where the error occurred
- Email and mobile number
Please check whether the email is in your Junk Mail folder, or call the Contact Center at 80044444
Please make sure that you have selected the correct Mission in the service application, ensure that payment completed and required amount deducted.
Please make sure to fully read the service card and ensure that the information is available on the website. If you need more information, please call the contact center at 80044444
If you forget your password, please use the "Forgot Password" option, an email will be sent to your registered email address.
If this was unsuccessful please call MoFAIC Contact Center at 80044444
In case of expiry, damage, or loss of a UAE passport abroad, the UAE national can apply for emergency passport. To know the requirements of and how to apply for emergency passport, please click on the flowing link:
Damaged or expired passport request
1. Log in MoFAIC website or smart application to sign-up for a new personal account by clicking on the following link:
2. Fill in the data required to sign-up for the service and get a personal account (the UAE national will have a user name and password)
3. Set up the personal account and add the travel details in "Tawajudi" service.
To view the list of countries exempting UAE nationals of pre-entry visa requirements, and know more about the nature of such waiver for UAE national as per passport type, please click on the flowing link:
To apply for a passport renewal service abroad you have to provide a proof of long stay abroad, which is usually for education, treatment, or employment. Get the supporting documents and click on the following link to apply:
Passport Renewal for citizens abroad