• At Abu Dhabi International Airport, embassies are exempt based on the reciprocity principle.
• At Dubai International Airport, holders of Diplomatic ID cards, International Organizations ID cards and Special ID cards are exempt from replacement fees, while staff under the embassy’s sponsorship will be charged AED270 for replacement of a lost permit, and AED 120 for the replacement of a damaged permit.
Procedural - Sub-Service
7-15 Working Days
Holders of diplomatic identity cards
Holders of International Organizations Identity Cards
Holders of Special Identity Cards
Employees under the embassy’s sponsorship
- A personal photograph (passport size 6x4cm) with white background.
- A colour copy of the passport.
- A copy of the ID issued by MoFA or a colour copy of the residence visa.
- A colour copy of the unified number page in the passport (for UAE nationals and GCC citizens), if applicable.
- The applicant must fill in and sign the information form for security clearance. For Abu Dhabi International Airport, fill in the information form for a Permanent Airport Entry Permit or Temporary Airport Entry Permit. For the Dubai International Airport, the applicant must fill in and sign the information form for security clearance and attach a certificate of loss issued by the airport police.
Service Application Channels
Service Delivery Channels
Sustainable Development Goals
Goal 17: Partnerships for the Goal
Terms and Conditions
- When requesting the replacement of a damaged airport entry permit, the original permit must be returned. This service is solely provided to foreign missions and international organizations accredited to the UAE.
Please call MOFA's call centre at +97180044444 or Enquire through the MOFA Website: