Main - Procedural
15 working days
Administrative staff and their children who hold special passports, for a mission and official service only, and for staff working in consulates and embassies of their country accredited to the UAE (Abu Dhabi).
Heads of Regional and International Organizations accredited to the UAE and their family members (spouse and children), according to the provisions set forth in the headquarters agreement.
Diplomatic staff members in Foreign Missions accredited to the UAE and their families (spouse and children).
- A colour copy of the passport with an entry stamp
- A personal photo with white background
- A copy of the visa, if any
Service Application Channels
Service Delivery Channels
Sustainable Development Goals
Goal 17: Partnerships for the Goals
Terms and Conditions
- The application must be correctly filled
- The mission must ensure that the staff member does not have a valid residence visa on the passport when applying for the card
- Check the passport expiry date to ensure that it does not exceed six months
Please call MoFAIC's call centre at +97180044444 or Enquire through the MoFAIC Website: