Sub Service - Procedural
2 Working Days
- Copy of the Consular Identity Card, in case the vehicle is registered under the name of a diplomat in the Embassy
- Copy of the Vehicle Registration Card
- Contract of Sale /Vehicle Possession Certificate issued by the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) in Dubai
- Name of the buyer (Individual /Insurance Agency / Scrap).
Service Application Channels
Service Delivery Channels
Sustainable Development Goals
- Goal 17: Partnerships for the Goals
Terms and Conditions
- In case the vehicle is owned by the Consulate or a diplomat, or by a third party (resident /showroom), the Customs Statement should date back to a minimum of three years.
Please call MoFAIC's call centre at +97180044444 or Enquire through the MoFAIC Website: