Sub Service - Procedural
2 Working Days
For vehicles imported from outside the UAE:
- Copy of the establishment card.
- Copy of the diplomat's Consular ID card
For vehicles purchased in the local market:
- Attach vehicle customs clearance certificate
- Attach a copy of the Sales Contract or purchase agreement from an agency or showroom or from the previous owner
Service Application Channels
Service Delivery Channels
Sustainable Development Goals
Goal 17: Partnerships for the Goals
Terms and Conditions
- A service for requesting registration of vehicles of embassies accredited to the UAE with a Consular Corps (C.C) number plate.
- It is also available for diplomatic staff members, holders of diplomatic and consular cards.
- MOFA grants the final approval according to the provisions of relevant international conventions
Please call MOFA's call centre at +97180044444 or Enquire through the MOFA Website: