Complementary - Procedural
15 Working Days
Foreign Missions in UAE
Diplomatic staff members in Foreign Missions accredited to the UAE and their families (spouse and children).
Holders of diplomatic identity cards
Holders of International Organizations Identity Cards
Holders of Special Identity Cards
Employees under the embassy’s sponsorship
- An official note signed and sealed by the foreign mission accredited to the UAE.
- A recent coloured personal photo with a white background measuring (4*6) (passport)
- A coloured copy of the Passport whcich must be valid for at least 6 months.
- A copy of the ID card issued by MoFA.
Service Application Channels
Service Delivery Channels
Sustainable Development Goals
Terms and Conditions
- The old card must be handed over to the Diplomats Affairs Department .
- The ID card holder must be inside the UAE, during the renewal process.