Main - Procedural
2 working days
- A written letter that states the reasons of the delay in applying for the emergency passport.
- Copy of child’s Birth Certificate attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs of receiving state and UAE mission abroad.
- Copy of Father’s Passport.
- Copy of Mother’s Passport.
- Personal photo.
- Copy of the Family Book (All pages).
- In case the spouse (UAE National or Foreigner) is not added to the Family Book, attach a copy of the marriage certificate attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country of residence and the UAE Embassy in the host country.
Service Application Channels
Service Delivery Channels
- International Mission in Headquarters Country
Sustainable Development Goals
- Goal 16: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
Terms and Conditions
- Applicant must be a UAE national.
- Application form must be correctly completed.
- All required documents are attached.
- In some cases, the application may be forwarded to the Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship to decide thereon.
Please call MoFAIC's call centre at +97180044444 or Enquire through the MoFAIC Website: