Consul General of UAE in Melbourne – Australia: H.E Dr. Nariman Mohd Sharif Abdulla AlMulla
Contact The Ambassador
- Innovation, together with a passion for excellence, coupled with healthcare expertise and enterprise, acumen are hallmarks of the career of H.E. Dr. Nariman Al Mulla, the Consul General of the UAE in Melbourne.
- Dr. Al Mulla has attained her post-graduation medical studies in Scandinavia with a Ph.D. degree from the University of Copenhagen, Denmark.
- With more than 20 years of knowledge and experience; she is one of the top healthcare entrepreneurs in the MENA region and Asian Subcontinent.
- In 2012 Her Excellency joined the Ministry of Foreign Affairs & International Cooperation as a diplomatic counsellor and she started her diplomatic path.
- She has a wealth of experience in public diplomacy and her passion is largely focused on health diplomacy and how foreign policy can contribute to health diplomacy; as well as global health security as integral to foreign policy.
- Dr. Al Mulla has several peered publications and researches in the field of human electrophysiology.