Apply for a visa for holders of diplomatic and special passports and the United Nations:
- A letter from the formal labor addressed to the United Arab Emirates Embassy in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Fill in visa application for each individual form in a clear and complete.
- Attach a colorful personal in terms of image taken will not be dependent of the passport photo.
- Attach a copy of the passport to be clear and colorful and be read.
- Attach a copy outer covers of the passport and the passport validity must be more than 6 months.
- In the event of the imposition of the fees will be 25.810 BD and pay by Benefit Pay or Credit card (eDirham).
- Special Notes upon application: Complete all the data in the application.
- favors that the data be printed as much as possible.
- careful to give enough time for the issuance of the visa (not less than 7 days).
Request visas for holders of ordinary passports:
The activation and operation of private electronic system to provide visas to residents of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) and their companions of the categories of assistance
before traveling to the United Arab Emirates and private users of the Dubai International Airports, and so by going to the following link : www.amer.gdrfad.gov.ae
You can inquire: Embassy Tel: 0097317454107/0097317454103/0097317454102 -Email: ManamaEMB.CONS@mofaic.gov.ae